Marketing Strategy PlanJan 16, 2020 2021-09-22 12:22
Marketing Strategy Plan
Marketing Strategy Plan
Signs that your marketing feels hard…
The main problem is that when marketing feels hard, you don’t feel confident in your actions. You don’t know what’s worth your investment in time, money and effort to keep up with it all.
Without a marketing strategy in place, you’ll likely fall into one of these two camps:
Something is working, but you don’t know why
Nothing is working, and you don’t know why
And that’s why you may find that your business is spending money on marketing with no real results.
you deserve a
Constant Flow of Ideal Clients
Sounds good, right?
In that case, you need a Marketing Strategy Plan.
what is included in a
Marketing Strategy Plan?
A lot! And you’ll be pleased to hear there’s no cookie-cutter approach. Your marketing strategy plan is unique to your business and your audience, to attract your ideal clients.
Having an effective marketing strategy plan is more than a document that lists what activities you’re going to do. It’s critical that your marketing strategy ties into your business objectives to ensure you’re having the desired impact.
We will dive in and analyse your past and current strategies, as well as your business vision, goals and touchpoints. I will identify the marketing gaps stopping you from getting more ideal clients.
I will do market research to understand your customer’s needs and wants. I will also help you determine how price sensitive they are and how this affect your marketing strategy.
Every business has a unique point of difference. I’ll help you discover yours and position you as an expert to help you get more qualified leads faster.
I will do segmentation of the target market and create your ideal client avatar. This will help your business better understand the audience, highlight marketing opportunities, and allow efficient use of resources.
I will research your competition, identify how to carve a niche in your market, and what sets you apart from your competitors.
Goals and metrics
It’s critical to be as targeted as possible so you can effectively measure the outcomes against your goals. I will set SMART goals and marketing objectives for your business.
Digital marketing plan
- I will give you a detailed step-by-step plan to implement for a year using my proven 7-Step Marketing Strategy Framework for Business Growth.
- Your tactics might include activities such as email marketing, social media, referral campaign, SEO, paid advertising, promo campaigns, etc.
- I will do a social media audit and recommend which social media channels to use and what type of content to post on these channels.
- I will audit your marketing materials to ensure they have a clear purpose and project the image you wish to create.
We will have catch-ups throughout the year to measure your success and progress or to tweak any tactics.
Everything you need! A solid marketing plan that’s going to bring a steady flow of clients to your business.
Which hbusinesses does the
Marketing Strategy Plan Work For?
While I can write a marketing strategy plan for any kind of business,
I have experience with
What's the process for
Implementing a Digital Marketing Plan?
- I will provide a marketing strategy plan with tactics and activities to implement month to month. These tactics can be focused on email marketing, social media, speaking events, referral campaigns, SEO, community building, public relations, paid advertising, etc. Don’t worry; your marketing strategy plan is tailored to your specific business needs, so you’ll ONLY focus on the activities that will get results.
- Your team or Virtual Assistant will follow the structure and implement the marketing strategy plan.
- You don’t have a team, no problem! I can help you with certain activities such as:
- Planning and management of online marketing campaigns (paid ads, email sequences and landing pages)
- Lead magnets (eBooks, checklists, PDFs.)
- Graphic design services (some print materials such as brochures, thank you cards, flyers)
- I’ve worked with experts in different areas, and I can also refer you to one of them. I can introduce you to copywriters, social media managers, email marketing managers, designers, SEO experts and more.
How much does a
Marketing Strategy Plan Cost?
For a bespoke 12-month Marketing Strategy Plan, your investment is $4,500, and you can pay in 1 or 2 instalments
At the end of the process, you’ll know for sure that all your marketing activities will give you the best possible return.
Most of all, you’ll have a clear understanding of which marketing activities are going to work, and why, so you can smash your business goals.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, or you’re ready to get started, let’s book a discovery call.
Get a digital
Marketing Plan that Works for You
As part of your marketing strategy, we will discuss your capacity. Marketing takes time and consistency, so we need to factor that into your plan, and make sure you don’t stretch yourself thin.
If you have someone in your business who can implement the plan, that’s great! But if you need help, you can outsource some of your activities to me.
I can also recommend you social media/e-newsletter managers, Google/Facebook/Instagram ad experts, and SEO specialists who can help you implement the plan.
The best part is that your marketing strategy plan is unique to you. Why? Because your business is different from every other business.
Your qualifications, your service, your branding, and the way you communicate with your clients are all unique. Most importantly, your marketing strategy should reflect and highlight your uniqueness to attract your ideal clients.